Cabinet Refacing Ideas
When you reface your cabinets, there are many possibilities for changing your kitchen other than just replacing the cabinet doors. We've listed a few ideas here that are most popular with our cabinet refacing customers. Cabinet PRO can help you to design and remodel your kitchen, starting with cabinet refacing and ending with a newly remodeled kitchen!
- Add Cabinets - Add extra storage you need
- Reconfigure Cabinets - Accommodate new appliances or make your kitchen more functional
- Add an Island - Increase your counter and storage space - even add a sink, cooktop or butcher block
- Add a Pantry - Store food, appliances and dishes within easy reach
- Add a Built-In Wine Rack or Refrigerator - Display your good taste in style
- Roll-out Shelves - Maximize your storage and put "back shelf" items at your fingertips
- New Drawer Boxes - Replace drawer boxes with new custom-built boxes
- Glass Doors - Showcase your dishes and glassware with glass cabinet doors. Dozens of styles are available, from single pane glass to mullions with decorative glass panels.
- New Handles and Knobs - Choose from our wide range of handles and knobs. Hundreds are on display in our showroom
- Replace Countertops - Replace your countertops with granite, Corian, or Silestone. We have hundreds of samples in our showroom
- New Sinks and Plumbing - Add, replace or move a sink, garbage disposal or dishwasher
- Flooring - Update your floors with hard wood flooring, tile, or laminates. We install them all.
- New Appliances - We'll help you review features and determine sizing
- Mouldings - From baseboard to crown molding, we carry a wide range of styles to complement your kitchen
- Lighting and Electrical Services - Low voltage under-cabinet lighting can add ambiance and improve illumination. We can also add electrical outlets and make other helpful changes